Software development is also known as SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) which basically does the following- conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks, or other software components.
- We analyze the problem and give the best solution to our clients.
- We research the latest technology in the market for our client’s requirement.
- After researching, accordingly we map the requirements of our clients.
- We plan with our team and distribute the work accordingly.
- Once planning is done, our team starts implementing the code one by one.
- Once the development is done, our testing team tests the code accordingly per stages.
- Once approve by our testing team, we deploy our code.
Maintenance & bugs fixing
- We then maintain the software and also fix the bugs if any.