Management Information System
The Management Information System is a collection of information management methods involving computer automation (software and hardware) or otherwise supporting and improving the quality and efficiency of business operations and human decision making.
Some of the MIS developed by us are undernoted:
MIS for fund tracking system -
This MIS tracks under the following schemes.
- It asks about the project and promoter details and then asks about some of the documents.
- It also has the record of from which company the project is being carried and for what activity.
- It basically tracks the loan given to the company for certain projects and tracks the status at every phase.
MIS for fund recovery system -
The fund MIS tracks on the basis of following.
- The fund MIS tracks on the basis of following.
- It tracks the status of the project year wise, state wise, bank wise and company wise.
- It also sends reminders to the companies as per their decided periodicity to refund their loan and if the status of the loan is overdue some legal conditions are followed.
MIS for warehouse tracking system -
- It tracks the commodities coming in and going out the warehouses based on real time system.
MIS for collecting information of a village -
- It collects information of resources, livelihood, livestock, etc.
- It generates report for the above mentioned information and displays to the user.
MIS for swachh bharat abhiyan -